Staff will announce the start date of the RRWC 30 days in advance.
That means that all mappers have 30 days notice to make progress on their maps.
Mappers should coordinate the release of their maps on a weekly basis.
Each round will last 1 week with new maps released every week.
As soon as the map is released, players will then have 6 days to send their replays to staff.
Staff will inspect all demos, assign scores and release the complete archive once finished.
Mappers / Testers:
- Mappers and testers cannot compete as a racer, they can race but they will not be allocated RRWC points.
- Map must be new (not previously uploaded to the workshop).
It may not be a reworked/altered version of a previously uploaded map.
Unfinished maps that a mapper decides to finish for the purpose of this tournament are allowed.
- RRWC staff will provide final approval for map upload to the Steam workshop. Maps may not be made public until the associated round start date.
- You cannot show the map to anyone (besides other mappers/testers) before release or give hints / advices to racers about routes before and after round start.
- Maps can be any "style": strafe only, weapons, climb maps, etc.
The only criteria is that there cannot be any route that allow some players to gain an unfair advantage over others.
- Somewhere visible at the start of your map, please use the Reflex text effect to label your map. For example, "Reflex Race World Cup 2018: Round 1 by lolograde."
- Scripts, cheats, mutators, or modifications to the base movement/gameplay physics of the current Reflex version are not allowed.
- Only default (non-experimental) or staff choice movement ruleset is allowable.
- You cannot use the wallbug exploit to get help on skips or jump out of the map.
- You must and can only submit a single replay saved of your run.
Demo not submitted, disqualified or not signed as racer: 0p
Ties: In the event of a tie at cup end, position will be determined by number of wins or higher results (eg. more 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th places and so on).