A Touring Cup is a monthly racing tournament based on skill tiers.
Introducing racing skill tiers:
Players can choose from 2 different types of tiers on registration, GRADE-B for lower tiers or newbies or GRADE-A for the most competitive racers.
Smurfing is not allowed however there are no restrictions for low tier players to join GRADE-A.
To keep tiers from going stale there's also a promotion / demotion system that keeps the players flowing between grades.
- Promotion to GRADE-A will occur when one of the following applies:
- Winning 3 GRADE-B cups in a row.
- Scoring 200 pts min. in a single GRADE-B cup.
- Winning 5 Live Cups in a row.
- Scoring 240 pts min. in a single Live Cup.
- Demotion to GRADE-B as below:
- Losing 2 GRADE-A cups below 12th place in a row.
- Scoring less than 18 pts in a single Live Cup.
Staff will announce a map for the round on sunday and players will then have 5 days to send a single demo to them (deadline every friday at 10pm UTC+0).
They'll inspect the replay, assign a score to it and release the complete archive once finished.
- Round start: Every sunday a map will be announced.
- Round end: Every friday at 10pm UTC+0.
- Cup start/end: First sunday and last friday of the month, total round count will depend on that.
- Scripts, cheats, mutators, or modifications to the base movement/gameplay physics of the current Reflex version are not allowed.
- Only default (non-experimental) or staff choice movement ruleset is allowable.
- You cannot use the wallbug exploit to get help on skips or jump out of the map.
- You can only sign-up on cups that match your grade**.
- You must and can only submit a single replay saved of your run (submitting a wrong or multiple demos at once will get you disqualified from the round).
- You cannot submit an old or previously grinded demo of the same map.
** Grade sorting is a players choice at first however known strong players (even with secondary and/or unknown accounts) cannot apply to GRADE-B.
|| 50p + 1p on WR
Demo not submitted or player disqualified: 0p
Ties: In the event of a tie at cup end, position will be determined by number of wins or higher results (eg. more 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th places and so on).